Sunday, September 9, 2007

flowers for mom.

FLOWER OR WEED. To a 3 year old it is a beautiful flower that he picked for his mom. He has so much joy on his face every time he picks a dandelion for me. Even tho its an ugly weed I see the beauty in it. Trey brings me these flowers almost every day. He is so excited to bring them to me. I just can't help smiling. He is such a sweet boy. One day I hadn't gotten dressed yet my hair a mess and feeling not so good about myself. ( ethan was about 2 months old, so those that have kids know what I am talking about) Out of the blue he came to me gave me a big hug and said "Mommy your a princess" I made him repeat it because I didn't even think he knew what a princess was. We don't get to watch those show cuz their GIRL shows. I had to take a picture right then so I will also remember that we are all beautiful, especially in the eyes of our children.

0 comments: