Sunday, September 16, 2007

More Funny Trey things

One early early morning Trey woke up at 5:00 crying I need to read riptures (scriptures) and kept crying we tried to convince him we would read them to him when we woke up but he insisted on it then. So Matt opened the scriptures and I quoted on. That satisfied him for a minute. He went back to bed 5 minutes later he came back in and said prayers. We do this routine nightly and he makes sure we do, but the night before we forgot to read scriptures. So he made sure of it .

Then one Sunday he wanted to get cars out and play with them. We told him he had to wait until after the Sacrament. He looks over at a picture of Jesus and says "Jesus wants you to get the cars out for me to play with."

Today Grandma Bates came to visit and brought Treys cousins to play. They made a HUGE mess so while cleaning up Trey says to Grandma I'm to busy to clean up I'm drinking water I'm to busy.
Earlier today while he was watching cartoons he could clean up because he was to busy sleeping. He had woken up about 1/2 hour before and has been bouncing off the walls.

0 comments: