Yesterday was the best day. I was looking at my junk e-mail. Their was a snapfish email that said pictures would be deleted in 10 days unless I ordered. I don't use snapfish. I used it once a while ago to upload pictures but since had found better deals with winkflash. So I decided that I should look and see what pictures were going to be deleted. O happy day they were pictures of Trey's 2nd birthday. The ones I lost when my computer crashed. I have been so sad that I didn't have them but I couldn't justify spending $1000 to retrieve those pictures. I lost a ton but those where the only ones that I truly wanted. I yelled for Matt to come see. I was so excited I quickly ordered a CD of them and its on its way. I had prayed that we would be able to get them. Nobody had copies of them. I guess the moral of the story is that blessing and answers come when God wants them to. Not necessarily on our time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'm so glad you got your pictures! It's because of you I back my pics up now. :)
Yeah for you Ranae...something like that would have seriously made me ill. I'm so happy for you!!!
I am so happy for you! How is it going? last week gabe was so sick with the stomach flu. Hopefully you guys don't get it!
There is NOTHING like losing pictures that can never be taken again. I have a few times and it was devastating. I am so happy you found them!
I have made it a goal to store all my picture in one spot so that I will always know where they are. All my digital pictures are also stored on a back up CD so that I will always have them. I read an article that said it is worth storing a copy of the disc away from your home so you will always have them. Goes to show even if you didn't remember they were being kept in a safe place for you.
So happy for you! Yay! What a great blessing.
I haven't been in your blog for awhile. I had not heard you were able to recover the pictures. YIPPY!!!
It was not John that sent the e-mail it was your mother. I don't think John every looks at the blogs.
Post a Comment