Sunday, September 16, 2007

TREY AND ETHANS FIRST CONCERT



Last night we were able to see our favorite band do a reunion concert. Colors came out and did a concert again. Matt and I saw them when we were first married at Dixie. We have loved them since. We had asked Matt's mom to babysit. We were going to go with his 2 bothers and my sister in law but things fell through and so Matt mom and Dad ended up coming with us so we brought the boys along. Treyson loved it and was dancing. Ethan slept the whole time. It was a complete sold out concert. I don't know of anyone who heard them and didn't love them. There concerts are the best. They are so funny. One of the members does a rap to words that the audience gives him. Yesterday the words were- Superman, Heber, Nacho, Serendipitous, and honeydew. He did it. www.colorsmusic.com.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I love Colors, but didn't get to go to their concert. Oh well. I'm glad you had fun! They do put on a good show.

Keiauni said...

Hey Ranae...
We are die Hard Colors fans!! We knew about the reunion concert, but unfortunatly we had other obligations. Dang it!
Hope it was SWEET!

everything petersen said...

So Ranae why didn't you tell me I could have gone to a colors concert....the last concert I went with you and Matt right after we all moved up this way.

Ranae and Matt said...

Reply I'm sorry I didn't think about it until we were at the concert. But I did think of you if that helps.