Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Birthday







I had the best birthday. Matt told me he had to work half day on my birthday. I was so disappointed. Matt wakes up gets ready for work and leaves. I went back to sleep about a half hour later he comes back and wakes me up.He had flowers and a present.My first words were thanks but your going to be late for work. He totally had me fooled, he did have to go in to work he just wanted to surprise me because I told him that he never does. After the boys woke up and we got ready we went to the dinosaur museum,went to lunch and then came home and played the wii. The we went to Wingers for dinner. We had such a fun day begin together as a family.






5 comments:

Keiauni said...

What a great husband! I love the piture of your little babe going down the slide...

Emily Youngdell said...

Matt is too cute. You really do have such a sweet husband. I totally love surprises like that, they totally make your day. I'm glad you had such a great birthday.

Angie said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad you had a fun day.

Shanna said...

What a fun husband, glad you had a great day!

Erin said...

How fun! I wish my husband would take my birthday off. I am glad you had a great day!