So right now we are having kind of a hard time. We have been in our house for 8 months and have made no real close friends. I feel so bad for Trey. Everyday he asks to play with friends. We have one little boy that lives across the street from us that he plays with once in a while. I have a hard time letting him play with him because his mom doesn't care where he is. Other then that he plays with kids at church and every other week at play group. There are kids around but none that we are really close to. I would love to be able to do things with other women in our ward but just have never been invited to and I am just not one that plans things to do if I don't really know someone. I did get invited to a girls night out tomorrow and I am excited to go to maybe make some friends but that is if Matt gets off early enough. I love where we live I just miss having friend to go do things with. It gets a little hard being with kids all day and having Matt gone all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That's tough. Moving is hard and going out of your comfort zone is tough but it has to been done when you're the "new kid on the block". We don't have any kids in our ward that are Marley's age. A girl in my ward invited me to a playgroup in the neighboring ward the week before she moved. I kept going to the playgroup religiously just to make friends! :) I didn't care if I didn't know anyone or if I didn't feel like going or felt stupid because I needed friends. :) Good luck because I know it's tough...it was tough for me as well.
I feel your pain. Haley has had a hard time since we moved because she really doesn't have any close friends yet from the neighborhood or the ward. I started to get in touch with some of my friends again that I hadn't seen in awhile and have our kids play and that has really helped.
So....when do you want to get together? Ü I can't promise that he will have fun playing with my girls but it's worth a shot! Let me know your schedule next week if you want to get together.
Well I hope you can now consider me a friend! This winter has been a rough one. Staying cooped up with the kids is enough to drive any sane woman completly mad! I had so much fun getting to know you better at girls night. I have been here for almost 2 years and it was only 10 moths ago that I started to get to know more people in the neighborhood. I know excactally how you are feeling. Just know that you do have friends and they will all be comming out of their houses once all this snow is gone:)
That is hard, but you are so cute, I'm sure once you start getting involved you will make lots of friends. It really does make or break where you live depending on people you know.
I'm back< you know Tooele is around the corner! I would love you to come out here for the day! Hey it took me about four years to find a spot in my ward. Just keep smiling and being the girl you are and something will happen!
I will always be your friend.
update.. i found some friends. girls night was so fun and I got to know some girls better and have been invited to do things with with them. yeah!!!they are fun.
Post a Comment