Thursday, March 20, 2008

Art time


Trey writing his name for the first time ever. I had to help him with the Y and S he did the rest on his own. I wrote each letter on another piece of paper and he copied how to do it on this piece of paper. I think he did a great for never writing letters at all.
Army guy Trey colored all by himself. The first time. Normally you cant tell what he colored. I had to draw an army guy first and then he did it on his own. I am so excited.


I think Ethan got more marker on the table and him then he did on the paper.


5 comments:

Angie said...

You are brave to let those boys use markers! Cute projects though. I should start teaching McKay how to write.

Ranae and Matt said...

They are washable markers. Thats all we have now.

Erin said...

Trey did a great job. I never thought to write it down and see what he could do, I'll have to try it:)

Emily Youngdell said...

Such cute boys. Ethan cracks me up. He is so funny. Hey, Jake and I were talking last night and we think it would be fun to have your family and Angie's family over to play games sometime. He doesn't have a weekend off for about 3 more weeks. I'll let you guys know when and we'll see if we can work it out.

Shanna said...

Good thinkin with the washables. That is all I can buy, everything has to be washable because my kids like to write, color, draw, everything all over everything, including themselves.