Monday, March 31, 2008

Got milk.

I was downstairs doing laundry and this is what I saw when I came upstairs.
Trey decided that he would make him some chocolate milk. So the milk was on the table and Ethan decided that he wanted a drink so he climbed up on the table and helped himself. (There was a straw already on the table)I couldn't help but laugh and run and grab my camera. He sure does keep me on my toes.

8 comments:

Angie said...

Where is that nanny cam when you need it? Too cute! I"m glad you got pictures.

Keiauni said...

Boys!

...need I say more?

Shanna said...

At least he is using a straw

Erin said...

lol that is too funny! I love it!

Emily Youngdell said...

He's a smart little guy! Too cute.

everything petersen said...

I enjoyed you and your boys today, I still wished you lived out here :)

Susy said...

Way too funny...I can't believe he's only 15 months doing things like that already. Thanks for sharing.

marlene said...

Those pictures are seriously going to make the cutest layout...