My new carpet. The picture don't show how pretty it is. The carpet is actually darker then it looks in the picture. I love my carpet
Ethan helping pull up the old carpetWho knew getting rid of ugly blue carpet could be so hard. Every time we told Trey we were getting rid of the ugly blue carpet in his room he would cry. This night he through a fit because he wanted to keep his blue carpet.
It is crazy how something as simple as carpet can make a woman so happy, and yet, I have been in heaven for the past three months since we got ours - I love it and you will too :)
Wow, I am right there with ya, I am getting new carpet in a couple of weeks, wahoo!! Hey you need to check out my blog today, I did a little tribute to Susy for her birthday, I'm sure she will just love me for it.
That little Trey is so adorable. That is too funny. Ranae you should save a little remnant of it and let him hang it up, sleep with it, whatever makes him happy. Ü
How fun, don't you love looking at it. It looks so good, I'll have to come for a visit. We will need to get new carpet. I think they put the cheapest carpet in this house and five years later it is looking pretty ugly.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANAE!!!! I really hope I got this day right. If I remember correctly it is on the 14th...if not, disregard this little shout out. Ü So, what are your plans? Hope you have a wonderful day.
I'm so jealous. We need carpet so badly but hate the thought of moving all of the furniture and paying for it. So I guess instead I will go to Mexico for two weeks, Washington D.C. for a week and then on a Cruise for Mark' parents 50th wedding anniversary. Maybe next year will be the yea for a little TLC to our home or maybe a new Jeep Liberty will be in the future plans
I am a mother to 2 wild boys and 1 girly girl. I have the best husband ever. I love being a stay at home mom. Although some days I go crazy I love my life
On day it was raining Trey was worried that it was going to thunder "Mom I don't like thunder, it scares me. Jesus forgot to make me not scared of thunder"
Mom and Dad your ruining my life. Yes he has already started. Luckily it was only one day but the funny things is it was out of the blue he wasn't getting in trouble or anything.
While saying his night pray Trey blessed the Army guys that they could beat up the bad army guys and throw them in the trash.
11 comments:
It is crazy how something as simple as carpet can make a woman so happy, and yet, I have been in heaven for the past three months since we got ours - I love it and you will too :)
Wow, I am right there with ya, I am getting new carpet in a couple of weeks, wahoo!! Hey you need to check out my blog today, I did a little tribute to Susy for her birthday, I'm sure she will just love me for it.
How sweet that he liked the blue carpet so much..:)
That little Trey is so adorable. That is too funny. Ranae you should save a little remnant of it and let him hang it up, sleep with it, whatever makes him happy. Ü
Hooray for new carpet!! It looks gorgeous.
How fun, don't you love looking at it. It looks so good, I'll have to come for a visit. We will need to get new carpet. I think they put the cheapest carpet in this house and five years later it is looking pretty ugly.
DO you have any big plans for your b-day?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANAE!!!! I really hope I got this day right. If I remember correctly it is on the 14th...if not, disregard this little shout out. Ü
So, what are your plans? Hope you have a wonderful day.
I'm so jealous. We need carpet so badly but hate the thought of moving all of the furniture and paying for it. So I guess instead I will go to Mexico for two weeks, Washington D.C. for a week and then on a Cruise for Mark' parents 50th wedding anniversary. Maybe next year will be the yea for a little TLC to our home or maybe a new Jeep Liberty will be in the future plans
Emily I don't know know how you remembered when my b-day was, Good job.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAE NAE!!! I hope you had a happy day with all your boys. Bon told me how Matt surprised you! How sweet!
Pretty funny that Trey loved the old carpet. I remember Jamis doing that when we got our Accord. He liked the old car better! Funny kids!
Happy Belated B-day!
(we should get w/ B and get a pedicure together to celebrate!)
I LOVE your carpet. I bet you like to lay down on the floor and admire it everyday, huh?
Poor Trey... So cute!
The carpet looks great!
Post a Comment