Last week I went to visit my great friend Bonnie for a much need hair cut. I told her I wanted something new and this is what I ended up with. I love it. It has been 10 years since I had bangs. I am getting use to them but I really like it. She also gave me some blond highlights. Before I got my hair cut I told Matt to be prepared for something new. As soon as she was done cutting it and I got in the car I called Matt and told him I was a sexy momma. Its amazing how different you feel when you get a little change in your style.
I also use to use cheap hair spray and always complained about my hair never holding. So I bought some hair spray from her and I can't tell you the difference. My hair actually holds. I can actually have my hair do for two days and only do a little fix the next morning. I can't believe I waited this long to buy good hair spray!!!

14 comments:
You are a sexy momma!!! Good to know about the hairspray - what kind is it?
SO CUTE!! You look great with bangs, by the way, not everyone can pull them off as well as you.
Hey good lookin'!
So ever since I saw "the devil wears prada" I have wanted bangs. I'm gutless though! You look so cute with the new cut and color!
You are a sexy Momma! You always have been and always will be. I but heads are turning all the time.
I love when you come out here! We need to met again somewhere in SlC before school starts. Better, yet after it starts then I be minus one.
Really cute. Bonnie does a great job, I wish she lived closer and I would be over there right now saying I want what you just got!
I love the bangs.
Love it! What kind of hairspray are you using now? I think I should switch.
It's called retro hair. I am not sure where she got it.I just bought it from her. I think a beauty store would have it. She has used other hairspray on me that has worked good also. I think it needs to be more expensive hairspray. Not the kind you can get at walmart. You do use less because it actually works so it totally makes it worth spending more money on it and then it will equal out.
I love it! Love the bangs. I cut bangs back in '05 and I still have them. I don't think I will ever grow them out. Isn't it so fun to have something new?
Cute hair, I wish I dared try bangs again.
I know I already told you this, but I totally LOVE your hair!
I love your new hair, it's so cute!!
HOLY SEXY HOTNESS!!! You look beautiful! I love it...bet Matt did too!!!
I LOVE your hair. I was just thinking about how cute it was at the blessing a few minutes ago- love it.
Post a Comment