This is what I get when I don't keep on eye on Ethan. I was working on the computer (yes actually working on the computer not blogging) and I look up and see Ethan coloring on himself. I say his name and he looks at himself and the marker all over him and starts crying. I had to run and grab my camera because although he made a big mess I just had to have a picture. He is such a trouble maker. This morning he found a crayon and colored my bathtub. He has found several pen and luckily when he did try to color on the walls the pens didn't work. Thank goodness that this marker was washable so it was easy to clean up.
The other day I was painting the baseboards in our entry way so Matt put up a gate to keep him from coming down. Well Ethan wasn't going to have it. He started climbing the gate like a chain link fence. When he could climb it high enough he decided he was going to go under it. He only made it half way.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
No Suprise
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh my! I am not looking forward to when Chloe does stuff like that. It is a right of passage for any child I think. Grab writing things and draw all over stuff.
I'm sorry to laugh but that picture of him sliding under the gate is hilarious! You definitely have your hands full Ranae! Good thing he is so stinking cute.
Home improvements are so FUN! (especially when you have "helpers" that just can't stand to stay away:))
That is hilarious, I have a picture of Daxton just like that. He had samples all of the different colors of marker on his legs. Aren't kids fun!
I love the picture of Ethan stuck! That's funny that you ran to get the camera before saving him...what a great picture!!!
I love those kind of pictures, the fact that you let him scream for a minute more so you could get a picture is just awesome!
Post a Comment