Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Going for a walk



Yesterday Trey woke up and came into my room with a "kid lease" and wants me to take him for a walk. I told him after we got ready we would, but we kind of forgot so last night I put the lease on Trey and Ethan wanted to take him for a walk so they walked around the house and then went for a little walk to the neighbors house outside. They would have gone longer but Trey went a little to fast and Ethan fell.

2 comments:

Rachel Teran said...

Not yet. We've decided to hold off a little longer on moving out.. as much as we hate it. We really want to be out by ourselves, but financially it's better to pay some things down first.

Ha, yeah, I hope it never gets old for me... but it will be a bit anyway until I get to start doing it regularly anyway. :(

Angie said...

I should be there Saturday. I'm planning on it. :) We'll definitely talk and I'll make sure I throw your towels in the van. lol.