Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Trey






Yesterday was my little boys birthday and we celebrated all weekend long. Saturday we had a cousin swim/birthday party. We then came home and opened presents for Lizzy and Trey. Sunday we went for a drive and had a picnic in the back of the truck up by snow bird lodge. Then Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Phil, Uncle Ron, Aunt Marcelle and LeStar came up and had a BBQ with us. Trey got money, clothes, toys and a scooter. Matt made a transformer cake that Trey wanted. Trey told Matt that he wanted Blackout with army guys shooting it and it blackout blowing up. I had to tell Trey that it was a birthday cake so we couldn't have blackout blow up that it was suppose to be a happy cake. I'm not quite sure we got a "happy" cake but he did get his army guys and blackout on it.

11 comments:

everything petersen said...

Happy birthday Trey! I can't believe he is four. That means my baby is four just around the corner. I can't believe that or want to in that matter. They grow up way to soon.

Cassie said...

I can't believe he is four! He is so cute! Looks like you had a fun weekend. The picnic looked so fun. I bet your boys loved it.

Sherilyn said...

Happy birthday Trey! We love you and hope you had a great day.

KarsonK2 said...

It was a fun day! We were glad to be a part of it.

Sarah Lee said...

Your husband made the cake? Impressive!!!

Keiauni said...

whoa! there you go again with your awesome b-day cakes!! SO COOL!!

Happy birthday little guy!

Emily Youngdell said...

Matt always makes such awesome cakes! You should tell him to do cake decorating on the side. Ü

Brittnee said...

trey is getting so big..its time for another one!! the cake was awesome like always.

Tiffany said...

Happy late b-day Trey. Just to let you know I did have it up on my blog but I did"t know there was two blogs set

Susy said...

Happy Bday to your big boy! Wow what a cake. That was awesome. I'll make sure and not show my boys...they'd be pretty disappointed seeing that creation, and they comparing to what they get around here!

Emily Youngdell said...

Thanks so much for telling me about ywconnection.com. I have been looking at it and it's awesome! I had only looked at Sugardoodle, now I have even more ideas. Thanks!!