Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm a soccer mom





Trey had his first night of soccer. Trey and his friend Bryant are in a soccer clinic that teaches them the basics of soccer.They go every Thursday for 45 min a night for 6 weeks. It was so funny to watch. My social boy would not stop talking. He had to be right by the coach and even tried to hold his hand. He did good with the actual kicking of the part we just need to work on when to listen and when to talk part. My camera ran out of batteries so I will take more pictures during these next few weeks. During part of it they tried to score and had the kids each take a turn being a bear (goalie). Trey did really good at that part also.

8 comments:

marlene said...

I remember the day I officially became a "soccer mom" - it's crazy! He is so stinkin' cute :)

everything petersen said...

How fun is that, I can see him holding hands! Remember on my b-day when he held Dereks hand. :)

Sherilyn said...

I can't beleive that he is old enough to start playing soccer. Taking after his dad

Tiffany said...

The soccor looks like fun. Yes I'm in the "in crowd"now

Cassie said...

You are going to have so much fun. I think it gets crazy when you have several kids playing soccer on different teams. My neighbor has 3 kids that played socce so she was at soccer games all day on saturday's. Sometimes they were at the same times so her and her husband would have to split up to go. I am just glad I only have one that does sports so far. Have fun, he looks like he loves it.

April said...

wow that is awesome that he has started soccer. I am excited for next year when I can start Lily in some sports!!

Keiauni said...

Being a soccer mom is the COOLEST!!

Emily Youngdell said...

I think it's adorable that he talked and talked and then tried to hold his Coach's hand! What a cute little boy.