Ethan love his baby cousin Kyler. Every time I hold him Ethan is right there wanting to hold him and help feed him. He will try and give him his binky and just loves looking at him. He is 100% Not jealous of this baby which I thought he would be because he loves to have all of the attention. But with Kyler, Ethan just wants to be around and help with him.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Loving baby
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that really does not sound like Ethan. He even has a smile on his face. Maybe thats a sign! J/K
That is your cue! Time to have another baby.
He is so cute...I just want to kiss those cheeks.
I love you new haircut! I need one bad too, just haven't had a chance. Sorry your kids have been sick - that is no fun! Hope you all feel better soon.
Post a Comment