
Ethan loves his dog. Every time he can hear her coming he says Abba (Abby). During this winter Abby gets the pleasure of sleeping in side. Ethan loves going and laying on her bed. When Matt feeds her at night Ethan is right there wanting some of her food. He has even sampled it a couple of times. When Abby is not in the house Ethan is watching her from the sliding glass door. I can't wait for spring when we can go outside and they can run around and chase each other.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
A boy and his dog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is soooo precious!
My 3 boys want a dog so bad. I just don't know if I am ready. I tell Derek its a dog or baby wich one.
I am not a big dog fan but I love Abby. She really is a good dog.
Post a Comment