Hello poison control, my little boy just drank some hand sanitizer. How much? About half a bottle maybe less. he has some on his shirt. The bottle is 2.5 oz. Usually we don't worry unless it is over 8oz. He should be o.k. just what him for symptoms of intoxication.
Yeap that was part of my conversation tonight. I was in the office when Ethan brought me in the bottle of hand sanitizer, with a yucky look on his face. It didn't take me long when I realized what he did. So I hurry and called poison control. My heart was pounding at the thought of what could happen. After all that stuff is full of alcohol. Lucky nothing happened. I just had to watch him. The rest of the night wasn't much better. He was being a terror. He found some Hershey kisses and put the whole thing in his mouth wrapper and all. Now I have chocolate stains all over my carpet. Then he kept pulling things off the shelfs. Him and I were on the couch eating popcorn he leans over and for no reason bites me. He then goes and turns the computer off on Trey and then to top it off he pulled a chair on him. Good thing he is a dang cute kid.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Poison Control
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You may just have the boy version of Kenna :)
Is this motherhood thing an adventure? I'm glad everything was fine!
As LaMont would say "hate to tell you this but there will be more to come!" He always says that to me when something has gone wrong here. Not to comforting, huh?
Your adventure with your two boys is just beginning - good luck
Oh yeah! I've been there... It was an entire bottle of teething tablets, and I was freakin out! They LAUGHED at me!
(poison control) geez!
As my ash would say: "I bet your heart was 'a bumpin'."
Hey Ranae,
I know your parents liked to peek in at my blog on occasion...if you give me their address I'll send them an invite...do they have a google account?
Keep watching for the derbie car...it's going to make a blog post one of these days.
Post a Comment