
The last leaf has finally fallen. How I remember those words that he spoke at conference. Matt called me at 6:15 this morning on his way to work to tell me. Those words were the first to pop in my head. The wind was blowing so hard out side my window and this morning and my reply to Matt was the last leaf has fallen and the wind is blowing hard literally. This man with such great humor I will forever love him and all he did for this church. Today I can't stop from being teary eyed every time I think of him. He truly will be missed but I know that we will be blessed with another great prophet. At this sad time I am also so happy that he is again with his beloved wife whom he loved so much. He will also be with all those who went before him. What a wonderful reunion that would be. I am so thankful for his wonderful spirit he brought and all his hard work
Monday, January 28, 2008
The last leaf has fallen
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Very nice tribute Ranae. Hey, the logo and numbers were PERFECT! Thank you so much! I'll show you the final product when we're done.
My lesson for this week I choice a month ago, its on the be attitudes! It takes on a new meaning now.
I like your blog, mine needs a face lift.
I will always remember the sweet tribut he gave his wife in the confernce after she passed away. I will always cherish that memory because I was abel to attend that session live with my mom. Waht a joyous reunion. I am so excited for our new Prophet Pres Monson and his two great councelors - Elder Eyring and Elder Uchdorf.
Post a Comment