Trey went to the bathroom and instead of washing his hands in the sink he decided to wash them in a bucket. He had to bring the bucket of water into the front room. After he washed his hands I took the bucket back into the bathroom and just sat it on the sink. Next thing I know Trey was naked and taking a bath in the bucket. I asked him why he was taking a bath and he said "I'm stinky, I drank milk and it made me stinky."
Friday, January 25, 2008
What will he think of next
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a funny kid!!
That had to of made you laugh out loud!I'm glad you got a picture of it! Very cute.:)
He is soo cute!
It is so funny what they some up with sometimes!
You have your hands full with your boys but they sure are cute
Post a Comment