I can't believe it Trey is now a sunbeam. I can't believe how big he is. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with him. He was a little nervous but did really good. He warmed right up, but if you know Trey he will talk to anyone so it didn't take long. The poor teacher probably was tired of him at the end of class because he can talk your ear off mostly about his birthday party. (which isn't until Aug). He has his birthday all planned out. He has been talking about it since his last birthday.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
My Sunbeam
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
sorry I never called you this week.....I need to push pause on my life, its running away from me. When do you want to meet? Does Friday work? I need to see if I can make arrangments for Kobe to get him to school. I promise I will call you
Post a Comment