Ethan is a sugar addict. He loves sweets. We have to hide the candy from him because if he sees it he wants it and will throw a fit until he gets it. His favorite is suckers, as you can see in the picture. But is happy with any candy. The top picture we had a box of donuts and Trey got them down to have one but didn't put them away so Ethan helped himself
Friday, January 25, 2008
Sugar addict
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Starting young huh!? Maybe if I tried giving Marley donuts I could fatten her up a bit...we go in for a weight check in a couple of weeks...but I'm afraid she would get addicted too! :) How funny!
He takes after his mom
Maybe it is a 2nd kid thing?
My 2nd boy Ash, can sniff sweets out, and find them, no matter where I've hidden them! You think I'm kidding right? I'm serious! he's like a bloodhound!
Post a Comment