My 2 boys are such wonderful helpers. Every time I vacuum Ethan is right there with his little vacuum. Well yesterday we went to Target and Trey found some little army guys that he really wanted. Actually he has been looking at them forever. I guess Santa forgot to get him some. So we told him he can start earning money and then when he gets enough he can buy them. (They are like $14) So today first thing he tells me is that he wants to clean up his toys in the front room. After he did that he was ready to go to the store. I had to explain that he would have to do a little more work to earn enough money to buy his toys. So later today I was cleaning the bathroom and he had to help and so did Ethan. Trey spent almost 10 minutes scrubbing the bathtub. Then he had to use his toy broom to wash the toilet. He made a big mess with the water but he did a great first time. It is so much easier to do it yourself but I guess they have to learn sometime. He really did a good job and Ethan did a great job vacuuming
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love having little helpers. Yesterday Lyndsi put all the dishe away for me. It was so great. I figure let them do it as long as they're having fun and then maybe they'll do it when they're bigger!
He looks like he is doing a great job. When can he clean my bathroom:) I need to start paying Bryant to do stuff. Right now he has to clean up after Chloe for free. lol.
Post a Comment