Ethan has to have his ba be (binky). He can't live without it. Now he has to have a blanket also. It doesn't matter the blanket as long as he has one. He sometimes has to carry two or more around. If he sees a blanket he has to have it. I think it is really cute for now but I worry when he gets older. For now I am not going to worry about it and let him have his blankets. If it makes him a happier baby by all means I am going to let him have it.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Can't live without them
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
All three of mine are blanky kids...Trev and Lex both loved the binky blanky combo. Ya gotta keep em happy, right. No worries...haha, but that's coming from the mom that let the kid have the binky past his third bday!
Mine are blanky kids and they all have their "lovey." You are, of course, familar with the ever popular Stinky. Sophie now has her own version of "stink" (yet to be named). She is also a binky baby and I rue the day that we have to give that little sucker up. They are so quiet and content with it!
Ranae it was so fun to talk to you and I hope that we get to see each other Saturday! I am so excited to blog with you and I will for sure keep in touch much better this way.
Ranae it was so fun to talk to you and I hope that we get to see each other Saturday! I am so excited to blog with you and I will for sure keep in touch much better this way.
I'm mad at you...you were at your parents last weekend ya turd!
Just to give you a heads up on the dance... Rachel called everyone and told them to dress up in 70,'s 80's style, etc. I think she has finally persuaded me to. I just wanted to let you know in case you and Matt are just dying to dress up like the rest of us. Hope to see you guys there!
Hey I wrote Angie and we were talking about getting together sometime soon. Do you want to join us? I'm not sure if you want to make the trip down here but maybe we could plan it on a day that you are already in town? Let me know what works for you, -K-
Micah is the exact same. He wants all the blankets that he sees. Then he expects me to carry them around for him--- better yet carry him and the blankets. For some reason I forget to hide at least four blankets when he is a sleep.
It's me, again...(sorry about all of the comments. Ü). Hey on Thursday Ange and her kids and me and my kids are going to meet at Carl's Jr. at Jordan Landing at 10:30 if you guys want to come! Sorry it's so early but we are trying to do it before Haley has to go to school. Let me know if you can make it!
Gabers loved his bink, Kobe loved his silky. Since kobe started school, I have noticed he hasn't wanted his silky. He is just growing up.
I took Gabes plug away and it was a sad day her at the Petersens home.
Thanks for looking out for me, finding me fun stuff for the house. Thats what good friends are for, right? We need to get together again.
Post a Comment