Thursday, February 28, 2008

Funny Sleeper

We are redoing the boys room so we had to move theirs beds out. We put their mattress on the floor in the office. Ethan has never been one that just goes to bed on his own. He has to be held to fall asleep and had never really slept good in the crib.(both my boys hate the crib, Trey was in a big bed at 15 months and my mom says I was that way and I was moved out of my crib when I was just over one.) So we were wondering how he was going to do out off his crib. He did great he actually fell asleep on his own. This picture is actually how he fell asleep. It was so cute seeing him kneeling next to Trey. He even slept through the night and woke up happy. He is now back in his crib tonight so we will see how that goes. If he doesn't do good in his crib next week when we get our new carpet and can finish their room we might be moving him to a big boy bed. Wish us luck.

1 comments:

Emily Youngdell said...

I always debate when to put them in a bigger bed, such decisions we mother's have to make...