Trey is my little photographer. He loves to get my camera and take pictures of everything. Here are some examples
Thursday, February 21, 2008
My photographer
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trey is my little photographer. He loves to get my camera and take pictures of everything. Here are some examples
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 12:44 PM
5 comments:
Lyndsi does the same thing. It's surprising how good the photos turn out, huh?
Ranae!
That is a really cute picture of you! I LOVE it! You are lookin' so good! ( I really mean it!)
Haley is notorious for stealing the camera and taking random pictures. The majority of them are extremem close-ups of her doing funny faces. It's pretty funny. Like Angie said, she has taken some really good pictures! I still can't believe how big Trey is. Crazy!
Ranae I forgot to tell you that Jake is working on March 1st. Bummer!!! Let's try and get together another time soon though, -K- Jake works the next two weekends and then he has the next two off. Let me know what works for you guys, -K-
So cute! He took a great one of you and Ethan! Yep Bryant is my photographer as well. The only pics you will ever see of me are the ones Bryant has taken.
Post a Comment