The weather CAN'T make up its mind. Yesterday it felt like spring. Today it's pure winter. I can't believe it. Utah weather is so crazy. Yesterday we went to the zoo and played outside in just jackets. Today was a blizzard. Their's kids that are stuck at school or on a bus for hours and can't go home. Roads are at a stand still. I can't wait until it really is spring, but then again it can still snow. I remember it snowing in June.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Spring teaser
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
"Supposedly" it is suppose to be warm for the next few days. I tend to get discouraged when I see the HUGE piles of snow on the side of the road. I wonder how long that will take to melt? I can't remember a winter this crazy in a long time.. I can't wait for Spring!!
Post a Comment