Man Ethan is a monkey he loves to climb on anything and everything just to get a little higher. He gets into everything. Every morning he has to get into the bathroom cabinet gets out the cleaner and pretends to spray the tub and then gets the scrub brush out and scrub the bathtub. The other day I had the shower on and I had to go help Trey with something I come back to find him in the tub clothes and all. Then he tries to plug things in. I also can't leave him alone for a minute because I come back to toilet paper all over my house. I cant believe what goes thru his mind.
Friday, February 15, 2008
My sweet monkey
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ohhh...but he's such a cute little man!
Lexi is pretty dang mellow...I'm really hoping she doesn't do any kind of switch on me. She is still just the sweetest little thing...I say this holding my breath, but she NEVER even throws a tantrum.
I have 2 like that! Only, one is big enough to know better. (Yes-that is the same one who pees in the heat vent). I have a picture of sophie climbing in the tub with her clothes on too. That one really is too funny.
Post a Comment