The other day I was asleep, Trey had woken up and came in my room. "Mom I have to tell you something in your ear." So he comes over and whispers in my ear "The Holy Ghost says wake up. It time to get up." Then later that day he tells me he wants to watch Scooby Doo and the Holy Ghost." I guess I figured out what he learned in primary.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
More Trey funnies
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thanks for the chuckle Trey. That was very cute.
He is such a funny kid! I love the things that he says to you guys.
I love when they pop out those cute little sayings!
Hey you, I sent you an invite so hopefully it worked. If not, let me know my email is shannabundy@hotmail.com
Oh what a sweet little guy! That is too cute!
Post a Comment