Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day

My Valentine day was not fun at all. Matt had to work both jobs so I saw him for maybe 2 hours yesterday. Enough to come home from job #1 eat a wonderful dinner (tacos) and run to job #2. Where he worked until 9:00. He comes home had to do homework and then we watched Smallville and he goes to bed. Meanwhile while he is at work Trey falls asleep at 6:00 and will not wake up to save me. He decides to wake up at 10:30 and stay awake until 1:00 am. Ethan is not feeling well because he has another ear infection so he is miserable and wont sleep he only had maybe a 45 min nap all day, he was up at 7:30 and would not go to sleep until 11:15 pm. Luckly we celebrate V-day a little early by going (with the kids) to Lonestar a few days earlier. As for gifts last month we were finally able to get a Wii that we have been wanting forever. So that is our V-day gifts, my birthday, mother's day, and father's day gifts. My I do adore my sweet husband for all his hard work that he does so I can stay home and be there for our kids. I love you babes.

5 comments:

Susy said...

Sorry for the poopy night!

Your background wallpaper is VERY cute...how do you do it?

Emily Youngdell said...

I too was wondering about your cute wallpaper that you always have. I'm sorry about the Valentines Day that you had. What a bummer! I must say that your husband is a sweetheart. Matt is just an all around good guy, and I am so glad that you get to stay home with your boys now. Hooray for sweet husbands!

marlene said...

Don't feel too bad, my V-Day was about the same as yours...Karson left at 7:30 AM and come in the door (for the first time) at 11:00 PM. He did bring me flowers the day before which was so nice - I liked knowing that he had planned ahead :)

Ranae and Matt said...

www.matiekay.blogspot.com. she has a bunch of different layout and instruction on how to do it

Keiauni said...

Hey, your hubby seems so sweet!
I love your blog's new look!

Hugs!